Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rode to Work today


Got up this morning ad looked out side, it was misty but nothing too menacing. I decided i'd ride to work which is about 45mins away. Got on my bike and started riding damn it was cold should have worn the warmer gloves. but it was going well had her going 105 km/h fine. Got up to 135 at one point. but little did i know what a awaited me
I work and at a mine an the last 15-20 minutes are up hill and part way up i run into Snow.I'm still not used to taking account altitude changes into weather conditions, it never occurred to me...

this is my first time riding over 25 minutes, i'm a new rider. Man was it annoying and cold and wet. I made it though!


Luckily the weather cleared up and warmed up and the ride home was amazing. Sunny not too cold and dry roads. 

1 comment:

  1. Phew!!! You made it sound like something really bad happened!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete